Debugging Information Lacking?

isc-bind-users at ics-il.net isc-bind-users at ics-il.net
Wed Nov 27 18:05:11 UTC 2019

Frak, so I was looking for the wrong file name the whole time. I must have latched on to the wrong one and then ran with it.

If the logging captured the path and name of the file it was writing, I probably would have noticed my error the first time around.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange