Bind max socket/query per IP

Ict Security ict.security.job at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:28:56 UTC 2019

Dear Mark,

excellent reply, thank you.
I found the problem: for legacy compatibility reason, i still need to
use the old Bind-DLZ Driver, with Postgresql.
I have remove the Driver, used for SQL-filtering reasons, Bind work
like a charm.
I can remove DLZ for "emergencies periods", but i still need to re-add it again.

Is there a way to improve that DLZ driver?
Maybe putting SQL Database on another machine, different from the resolver?

Or, using the new DLZ driver, is it still possible to use similar
queries like old DLZ?

Thank you so much for everything you did for me, very best regards!
FC