Should we remove the DLV code?

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Mon May 20 21:44:50 UTC 2019

On 5/20/19 4:34 AM, Matthijs Mekking wrote:
> * It will make the code much easier to maintain, which is beneficial for
> users too since that will mean in general less bugs, easier to find
> bugs, and easier to extend it with new features.

Drive by 2¢ comment:

Is the existing DLV code causing a problem or otherwise breaking something?

How much easier will removing the DLV code make maintaining the rest of
the code base?

Is the existing DLV code preventing doing something else that is desired?

IMHO if the code is sitting there and not actively causing problems,
despite being unsightly, then I'd be inclined to leave it.  If it's
anything more than unsightly, I'd pontificate removing it.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die