Allow only temporary zone updates without making them permanent

Lefteris Tsintjelis lefty at spes.gr
Wed Jun 26 04:25:49 UTC 2019

That could take years, if even adopted! Perhaps something simpler like a
file permission/lock could do the job as well. Would that work though?

When I used certbot with rfc2136 validation through DNS, eventhough I
have the main zone file permission set to root, I find it changed to
that of bind. Seems like bind is capable of changing and modifying
permissions?