per zone dnssec setting

Shawn Zhou shawnzhou00 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 21:44:47 UTC 2019

Hi,
Does BIND9 allow per zone dnssec setting? I wanted to forward requests for certain zone to remote resolvers which doesn't support DNSSEC and also disable dnssec validation for that particular zone because forward-only resolver will return SERVFAIL to the client when the remote resolves don't support DNSSEC.
I was hoping I could configure dnssec on the zone level but that didn't appear to be supported (snippet from my test config):
zone "isc.org" {  type forward;  dnssec-validation no;  forward only;  forwarders {       208.67.220.220;  };}