A policy for removing named.conf options.

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Thu Jun 13 14:22:53 UTC 2019

Hey,

we’ve been discussing the “call home” feature on several occasions and usually something
more pressing crawls at top of the TODO list, but here’s the issue we have as a starter:

https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/issues/421

We would be happy to collect more feedback and don’t get me started on how I just love
to receive patches, preferably as merge requests (ping me if you need up the projects limit
in our GitLab) ;).

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý