BIND 9.14.2 configure problem

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Fri Jun 7 15:02:52 UTC 2019

greg.rabil at bt.com <greg.rabil at bt.com> wrote:

> However when I specify this freshly built OpenSSL 1.1.1c install
> location when configuring BIND 9.14.2, it still complains:

Try

LD_RUN_PATH=/opt/tmp/openssl/lib ./configure --with-openssl=/opt/tmp/openssl

What's probably happening is that the configure script's OpenSSL test
programs are not being correctly linked to the OpenSSL that you specified
on the command line.

Tony.
Viking, North Utsire: Variable 4 or less, becoming northeasterly 3 to 5 later.
Slight, occasionally moderate in north. Fog patches, rain later. Moderate,
occasionally very poor.