Question about at zone transfer behaviour on slave

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Jun 6 07:19:53 UTC 2019

On 06.06.19 12:46, Techs-yama wrote:
>Sorry I'm write wrong,
>It is about when configure the slave at the first time.
>What  do trigger on polling at the timing?
>Because I think slave server do not have soa date at first time.
>Also, assuming that have not received notify from the master.

in such case, BIND tends to start zone transfer immediately.
Unless, there's too many zone transfers in which case BIND delays the
transfer. Also, there may be too many transfers on the master and it may
refuse the zone transfer temporarily. See the transfers-in and transfers-out
BIND options.

REALITY.SYS corrupted. Press any key to reboot Universe.