Bind 9 with Views: zone transfer refused from master to slave

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu Jul 4 12:38:25 UTC 2019

Roberto Carna <robertocarna36 at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I have shown above, I use two views with a TSIG key for each view, but
> the zone transfer doesn't work.

The redacted config you posted did not consistently use key one in view
one and key two in view two. I don't know if your real config has the same
mistake or not.

You might find your logs help you to debug the problem, though recent
versions of BIND are better at logging details of TSIG keys.

Tony.
Trafalgar: Cyclonic 4 or 5, occasionally 6 in north. Moderate or rough.
Thundery showers. Good, occasionally poor.