Dnssec setting resolving weird

Ismael Suarez Ismael_Suarez at coqui.com
Wed Jan 30 21:21:40 UTC 2019

Hi all

Having a weird scenario here

With “dnssec-validation auto” sites with .tv (flingo.tv) stop resolving and if I run manually “rndc flushtree flingo.tv” it starts resolving for a while (like 15 min) then happens again. This is a caching server setup.

Also if i comment out “// dnssec-validation auto”  it runs fine but other sites start acting out weird. Like for example secure.ciapr.org that stops resolving until I run the flushtree command.

Any thoughts?
This is puzzling me big time. Maybe I’m missing something obvious. Don’t know.

Ismael