DNS Re-binding Attack Prevention with BIND

Blason R blason16 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:13:02 UTC 2019

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the revert however, in my scenario I have Windows AD server is
being used as a Authoritative DNS for exmaple.local which has forwarding
set to BIND acting as a RPZ and wanting to see if we can conceal this
vulnerability on BIND.

I think since BIND is not a NS for example domain even if I enable this
protection on BIND not sure if that would take effect?

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R