DNSEC and Bin 9.12

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Jan 26 23:03:59 UTC 2019

On 26 Jan 2019, at 12:55, Alan Clegg <alan at clegg.com> wrote:
> With the appropriate trust anchors in place, data in the zone validates.

Everything appears to be working locally at this point, including with "auto-dnssec maintain;" which I swear was not working a few hours ago. Perhaps I tyoped.

> Does this help at all?  If not, can you be a bit more detailed in the problem you are trying to solve?

Just trying to get the configuration right before I go add the DNSSEC to the registrar, and also trying to understand how it is all supposed to work so I don't run into any surprises in a week or a month or a year (especially the latter, when I will have forgotten everything).

--
"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." - Mae West