Named Service

Peter DeVries pdevries at quotient-inc.com
Tue Jan 22 17:32:13 UTC 2019

You didn't mention your OS.  I'm assuming Redhat Linux.   The files you are
looking for are /usr/lib/systemd/system/named{-chroot}.service.  The files
are not included in the BIND source.  The easiest thing is to pull them out
of one of the existing redhat BIND packages and edit for your needs.  There
is nothing in the script that is version specific.