Forward zone inside a view

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu Feb 7 16:41:09 UTC 2019

Roberto Carna <robertocarna36 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So how can I define "recursion yes" just for the zone "linux.org" ???

You can turn recursion on and off for the entire server, or per view, but
not per zone.

It isn't clear to me what you want this server to do. If it is providing
DNS service to end-user devices (if it is configured in /etc/resolv.conf
or advertised by DHCP) then it needs to provide recursive service. If not,
then I am even more confused about what you are trying to do!

Tony.
St Davids Head to Great Orme Head, including St Georges Channel: Southwest 5
or 6, increasing 7 to severe gale 9. Moderate or rough becoming very rough.
Rain and drizzle, squally showers later. Moderate or good, occasionally poor.