DNSSEC -> subdomains -> keys

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Sat Dec 7 17:58:36 UTC 2019

It is certainly possible, but it requires some manual changes to the respective public and private key files to match the zones.

But I would concur with Chuck that the benefit from doing so is nonexistent and unless you have specific strong reasons to do so, it’s better to have a separate key-pair for every signed zone.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC