EDITED: Proper Way to Configure a Domain which never sends emails

Karl Lovink karl at lovink.net
Mon Aug 19 19:22:47 UTC 2019

Hi,

We (Arnold Holzel and I) gave a talk about SPF (with macros), DKIM, DMARC and MTA-STS during Black Hat USA two weeks ago. The slides contains example DNS records you can use. Also a kink to a Splunk app for get insight whether Your domain are abused.
 Link: https://i.blackhat.com/USA-19/Thursday/us-19-Hoelzel-How-To-Detect-That-Your-Domains-Are-Being-Abused-For-Phishing-By-Using-DNS.pdf

Sincerely yours,
Karl