Proper Way to Configure a Domain which never sends emails

Ignacio García yo at ignasi.com
Mon Aug 19 12:58:14 UTC 2019

Hi there.

Thanks for your support. First message to the list, sorry if already
posted a similar question, but I haven't found mention anywhere.

I have to set up dns records for a domain just for a web site, for which
we will NEVER send emails (though we might receive some from old
customers), so I would like to announce somehow that emails sent from
this domain should always be disregarded. I was thinking of setting just
A and AAAA records for @ and www, NS records, MA records (for receiving)
and SPF with a record just consisting of v=spf1 -all  , not declaring an
A and MX records at all. I'm not sure at all this is a proper way of
declaring this. In fact, what I would like is to EXPLICITELY mention
somehow that we will never send emails from that domain. Could anybody
help me with this?

Thanks so much in advance.

Ignacio