Checking whether some configure options to compile are not longer available for Bind 9.14.1

Bhangui, Sandeep - BLS CTR Bhangui.Sandeep at bls.gov
Mon Apr 29 19:42:44 UTC 2019

Hi

Is IPV6  by default enabled in DNS bind Ver 9.14.1 ?

I am trying to compile the 9.14.1 source code on Sparc Solaris 10 and I see that following options are not recognizes any more when used with configure.....

 " -enable-ipv6" and "-enable-threads"

Both these options worked with source code for 9.12.4.....am I doing something wrong or wondering whether I have messed up something in my configure file.

These are the options I am using.

./configure --build=sparc-sun-solaris2.10
                        --host=sparc-sun-solaris2.10
                        --with-openssl
                        --with-libxml2 --disable-
                        --enable-ipv6