BIND DNS problem (?)

Jukka Pakkanen jukka.pakkanen at qnet.fi
Wed Sep 26 13:52:20 UTC 2018

Yes looks like that, also this problem started suddenly, affects all our SMG & DNS servers, so very unlikely the problem is on our end.

Still Symantec "enterprise support technician" claims the problem is on our DNS servers, and as a "proof" send the chapter 4.1.1 of the RFC1035, where it is stated that "code 2 = server failure", and this should prove that our servers are not working because they got "server failure" error ;-)

Jukka