New issue resolving A type registers

BARAJAS BERMEJO, Sergio Sergio.BARAJAS at econocom.com
Thu Sep 13 08:28:51 UTC 2018

Hello again,

Now, I have a new issue, this is my db.zone file (obviously de data info obviously is false):

$TTL    2d
@       IN      SOA     sergiobarajas. root. (
                             19         ; Serial
                         604800         ; Refresh
                          86400         ; Retry
                        2419200         ; Expire
                          86400 )       ; Negative Cache TTL
;
        IN      NS      sb1.selected.hostingexample.com.
        IN      NS      sb2.selected.hostingexample.com.
;-------- Registro MX ------------------------
                IN      MX      10      sergiobarajas.selected.hostingexample.com.
sergiobarajas   IN      A       31.193.228.53
sb1             IN      A       31.193.228.52
sb2             IN      A       31.193.228.53
$ORIGIN sergiobarajas.selected.hostingexample.com.
;-------- Registro MX --------------------------
; Nombre         clase   MX      preferencia    Host
@               IN      MX      10      mail.sergiobarajas.selected.hostingexample.com.
; REGISTROS
www             IN      A       xxx.xxx.xxx.53
mail            IN      A       xxx.xxx.xxx.53
phpmyadmin      IN      A       xxx.xxx.xxx.53
ps              IN      A       xxx.xxx.xxx.53
wp              IN      A       xxx.xxx.xxx.53
correo          IN      CNAME   mail
webmail         IN      CNAME   mail
test.wp         IN      CNAME   wp

If I ping to sergiobarajas.selected.hostingexample.com it reply

But If I ping to mail.sergiobarajas.selected.hostingexample.com it does nor reply

What is happen?

Thanks to all