how to verify Pipelined TCP and DNSCOOKIE

Rodrigo Reyna usesforskypeonly at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:55:24 UTC 2018

Hi,there.

Please someone help me.
I am currently verifying the function of BIND 9.11, but I am in two
troubles.

1.
I don't know how to confirm [Pipelined TCP queries(RFC7766)].
Specifically, please tell me if there is a method to check with the command
such as dig for the server on which BIND 9.11 is running.

2.
The other is about [DNSCOOKIE].
Querying servers with DNSCOOKIE enabled / disabled with dig (bind 9.
11.4),it is always displayed as DNSCOOKIE: xxxxx (good).

Why does it appear as good even if I query the server with DNSCOOKIE
disabled?
Also,please tell me if you know a command that will cause DNSCOOKIE to fail
(ie, other than good is displayed).

Thank you.

--
Sent from: http://bind-users-forum.2342410.n4.nabble.com/