conflicting subdomain delegation

Frank Liu gfrankliu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:27:47 UTC 2018

Thanks for confirming bind behavior matches what I saw.
I noticed other resolvers (eg: @8.8.8.8) works differently, c.b.a.com NS
host2 actually got used, not ignored as occluded data.
Is this a bind specific implementation, not required by any RFCs?
>From authoritative dns perspective, Amazon Route53 allows you to add both
delegations in the a.com zone without any "out of zone data" error.