Followup: BIND 9.10.6-P1 dnssec update zone A record

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:14:28 UTC 2018

Removed the signing files: domain.com.* and re-ran the siging process with
named not running.
With a new 'domain.com.signed' file created by the signing process and in
the named.conf zone section:
file "domain.com.signed";
Started named and everything appears to be working fine.

https://dnssec-debugger.verisignlabs.com
Showing all green indicators!

Not all green at first, reloaded the browser and now all Ok again.

Thanks muchly,
-kim