clean up an ddns zone

Alberto Colosi alcol at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 21:31:10 UTC 2018

radius is only an AAA and transmit Auth OK/KO to VPN terminator and IP allow/deny rules to VPN terminator (ip filtering like iptable)

So radius only Auth termination of VPN tunnel and transmit per user linked policy deny and allow rules (like iptable as said).

I think VPN terminator can be configured to use an IP pool internal or on an external DHCP server like DHCP proxy if u know.

You should check on VPN concentrator manuals.

If not you could see a client like DDNS over internet that support ISC DHCP to D. update DNS zone starting from a daemon running on remote pc but this is only an idea to be scouted.