baby steps...

Darcy Kevin (FCA) kevin.darcy at fcagroup.com
Fri Mar 23 16:37:12 UTC 2018

We're getting a little afar of DNS and BIND here, since this is OS networking configuration stuff, made slightly more complicated by the fact that (as far as I can see) you didn't specific what OS and/or distro you're running.

So let's get generic.

Google'ing "pppd override resolvers". First hit:

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/90035/how-to-set-dns-resolver-in-fedora-using-network-manager

(Despite the question being specifically about Fedora, there are answers in the thread for other distros, and one detailed response titled "PPPD Scenario". There are other hits for that Google search as well).

															- Kevin