AW: Roadmap for DNSSEC signing/automation?

Stelzner, Tore tore.stelzner at hrz.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Mar 14 07:19:46 UTC 2018

Hello,
we use dnssec-keymgr for the key management and it is really helpful. My current feature request would be wildcards in the config file but maybe it is already there as I still have to check the updates brought by Bind 9.12.

For KSK updates and rollovers we use some scripts by a third company that work with the API of the domain reseller. At the moment it seems to be very specific for the API of this reseller and so nothing to share.

There is one test domain with a KSK rollover every 4 month so I have something that reminds me that there is still some work to do. My current goal is to add and delete keys with some scripts triggered by the dates in the key files.
Thank you, Tore

--
Tore Stelzner
Technische Universität Darmstadt, Kommunikationssysteme