Domain name based multihome routing?

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Tue Jun 26 07:23:49 UTC 2018

Why send it to a secondary program?  Just have named look the name up
in the database directly and then use a route socket to inject the
route.  Named already uses a route socket to track interfaces coming
and going.

Note: CDN’s use the same machine for multiple names so you may not always
get the result you are after.

Mark