Unable to resolve the A records, not sure what is wrong

Blason R blason16 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:36:04 UTC 2018

 Hi there,

I am writing a RPZ zone and here is my zone file. RPZ is working fine but
somehow A records are not getting resovled hence I am unable to do the
wall-gardening.

Can someone please help

$TTL 3h
@               IN      SOA     ns1.malware.trap. admin.malware.trap.    (
                        2006060301      ; Serial
                        21600           ; Refresh
                        3600            ; Retry
                        604800          ; Expire
                        3600 )          ; Minimum TTL

            IN  NS    ns1.malware.trap.
ns1.malware.trap.       A     172.16.3.48
wg.malware.trap.        A     172.16.3.48
baddomain.co   CNAME  wg.malware.trap.
block.this    CNAME   wg.malware.trap.

;; ANSWER SECTION:
block.this.            5       IN      CNAME   wg.malware.trap.

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;wg.malware.trap.               IN      A

Answer not getting what could be wrong??