My IXFR/AXFR stopped suddenly

Blason R blason16 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 03:37:21 UTC 2018

Yes Anand is right; I didnt diclose the full config at Slave but its been
configured to listen on port 15455 and that UDP port is listening and I can
connect to that port using nc.

It was in fact working absolutely fine but suddenly it stopped.

@Ananad - can you confirm what command should I run on slave to debug and
that is what I wanted which I am not aware of.