Saurabh: Error while adding the Domain into RPZ as Bad Name.

Saurabh Srivastava jp.saurabh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 08:21:32 UTC 2018

Dear Bind-Users,

Greeings of the Day!!!

*I have faced one issue during the addition of one domain into My RPZ
Server.*
*The Domain name is "xmr.-eu1.nanopool.org <http://eu1.nanopool.org>".*
*I am trying to put the domain entry as *. xmr.-eu1.nanopool.org
<http://eu1.nanopool.org> which gives me an error of Bad Domain Name.*
*Please suggest the solution for this mans why it is a bad domain name when
even i am able to dig that?*

*Secondly, I try to ask one more thing that when i have dig the Domain
xmr.-eu1.nanopool.org <http://eu1.nanopool.org> , the A Record shows me as
IP 8.8.8.8.*

*I need to know why they do this thing or should we point to any domain to
any IP in internet domain too??*
*If you say, I can share the the Error Screen Shot too.*

Waiting for the reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurabh Srivastava,
Email: jp.saurabh at gmail.com