Minimum TTL?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Feb 8 16:15:59 UTC 2018

Am 08.02.2018 um 17:10 schrieb Mukund Sivaraman:
> On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 05:05:51PM +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>> I doubt the zone owner is forcing you to use their zone. You can nix
>>> fetches to it. If you want the zone data, then follow what the zone
>>> owner requires.
>>
>> does not matter
>
> It matters to us

it's not your business to make local decisions, your business are sane
defaults and warning from such override options to use them outside
specific workloads but that's it

do what you want - i do too and throw out software which don't give me
options i want to have that way when competitors provide them because i
have no time for political stuff when i need to configure a server which
is in my responsibility