disable dnssec for particular domain

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Wed Feb 7 12:31:20 UTC 2018

Ahoi Matus,

Am 2018-02-07 hackte Matus UHLAR - fantomas in die Tasten:
> yes. even web whois shows no 'nameserver' information.
>
> the name is "testa.eu".

Oi, the owner is the European Commission!

It seems, they have the privileg,
not to attribute Name Server to the domain.

A normal registrant has not the right to do this!

> I'm not good at dnssec to find out more.
>
> thanks you

And it becomes even more worse.  Now ICANN and others request,
that a Domain has not only TWO Name Server but instead MINIMUM THREE!

Time to get my server in Tallinn running to get my <dns2> back.

Note:  If someone is interested making a slave for me, I can do
       the same with him/her/whatelse.  My <dns1.tamay-dogan.net>
       is located in Nürnberg/Germany and a dedicated machine.
       <dns3.tamay-dogan.net> is the same as my
       <mail.tamay-dogan.net>.

       I will change in the future the servers to the domain
       <tdnet.eu> to make things shorter!

       <dns2.tdnet.eu> will be located in Tallinn/Estonia

       I would prefer a NS-Slave in Paris/France and/or in the USA

Thanks in advance

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400