disable dnssec for particular domain

Ray Bellis ray at isc.org
Tue Feb 6 16:08:24 UTC 2018

On 06/02/2018 16:00, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> our customer uses a domain that is registered, but hidden
> (doesn't exist in DNS).
>
> The domain is used by multiple organizations and we are required to forward
> lookups for the domain to foreign internal servers.
>
> The problem is, that parent domain (.eu) indicates that the domain is to be
> signed and since default bind installation validates DNSSEC, lookups are
> refused:

The statements above are mutually contradictory.

If the domain is in use by multiple organisations, which of them put the
DS record in the .eu zone?  If it doesn't exist in the DNS then there
can be no DS record.

Or is it the case that perhaps that the parent .eu zone is actually
denying the existence of that zone?

Ray