DMARC question

Paul Kosinski bind at iment.com
Wed Aug 15 17:19:44 UTC 2018

We have a couple of small domains whose DNS is served by BIND on our dedicated machines. Almost 3 years ago we had set up DMARC records, and were getting reports from various MXs every day until a couple of days ago (Aug 13). Then they suddenly stopped!

Nothing in the BIND config or zone files was changed, and our Postfix mail logs (on our dedicated server) don't show *anything* addressed to our DMARC target since then. (I.e., it's not that our spam filtering is dropping them.)

Has anyone ever observed anything like this?

Thanks!