Question about BIND and RPZ

Vadim Pavlov pvm_job at mail.ru
Sat Aug 4 17:19:36 UTC 2018

Sorry for confusion. I thought that you have access to the RPZ feeds. You can not trigger an RPZ rule by the recursion bit.
You should contact to your DNS provider and ask them instead of NXDOMAIN provide you a different response which you can be used to trigger RPZ on your Bind (e.g. unused IP) or even better just send you a redirect to  WG page.

Vadim