v9.12.1 RPZ 'map' format returns fatal error: incompatible masterfile-format or database for a response policy zone

aclion at yepmail.net aclion at yepmail.net
Mon Apr 23 01:14:05 UTC 2018

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, at 5:56 PM, Mukund Sivaraman wrote:
> map format is unsupported for RPZ, because until 9.12, RPZ was
> intertwined with the RBTDB code. We may revise this restriction in the
> future, but for now, RPZ zones cannot be of format map.

Ok then.  Good to know now.

Nothing that I found & read suggested to me that RPZ can't be of format map.

I oblviously missed, it cost me time, and I don't want to go down another rabbit hole.

So I figure I should find it and read it!

Can you point to where in the docs/ARM/wiki/whatever it says that?

AC