DNS Capacity issue help -- Recursive Query -- it seems some packets are dropped by DNS

PENG, JUNAN jp2111 at att.com
Fri Apr 13 16:47:47 UTC 2018

Hi, Tony and Cathy

Yes,  you are right.   It is caused by query using same FQDN and TTL=0.  I went to adjust  'clients-per-query' and ' max-clients-per-query' parameters during the test, there was a big difference.

I also saw clients-per-query being adjusted up and down in logs :)   anyway,  I am looking for multiple FQDNs solution to alleviate it.

Thank you very much!

BR