Forwarding from delegated zone not working

Ben Croswell ben.croswell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 16:06:41 UTC 2017

I guess i made the assumption that zone was properly forwarded at the MS
end.

 However as you mentioned if it was only delegated then it would SERVFAIL
at the BIND server when receiving an iterative query from MS if BIND isn't
authoritative.

On Oct 10, 2017 11:44 AM, "Darcy Kevin (FCA)" <kevin.darcy at fcagroup.com>