Domain Not Resolving

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Nov 20 23:21:14 UTC 2017

Am 21.11.2017 um 00:02 schrieb Mark Andrews:
> And the point of require multiple nameservers is to provide redundancy.  There is no redundancy when both servers have the same address.

https://www.iana.org/help/nameserver-requirements

Network diversity

The name servers must be in at least two topologically separate
networks. A network is defined as an origin autonomous system in the BGP
routing table. The requirement is assessed through inspection of views
of the BGP routing table.
__________________________

https://intodns.com/archaxis.net

Error 	Mismatched NS records 	WARNING: One or more of your nameservers
did not return any of your NS records.

Error 	DNS servers responded 	ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did
not respond:
The ones that did not respond are:
162.202.233.81

Error 	Multiple Nameservers 	ERROR: Looks like you have less than 2
nameservers. According to RFC2182 section 5 you must have at least 3
nameservers, and no more than 7. Having 2 nameservers is also ok by me.

Error 	Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers 	You should
already know that your NS records at your nameservers are missing, so
here it is again:

ns1.archaxis.net.
ns2.archaxis.net.

SOA 	Error 	SOA record	No valid SOA record came back!

MX 	Error 	MX Records	Oh well, I did not detect any MX records so you
probably don't have any and if you know you should have then they may be
missing at your nameservers!

WWW 	Error 	WWW A Record 	ERROR: I could not get any A records for
www.archaxis.net!