EDNS0 client subnet in BIND 9.10

Ben Croswell ben.croswell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 11:46:49 UTC 2017

The use case i am looking at is using ECS or some other mechanism to pass
the IP of client making the query to the global load-balancer. This
information could then be used by the global load-balancer in making
proximity decisions when crafting its response.
I.e. GLB sees 10.1.1.1 and returns a given IP but if it sees 10.2.2.2 the
answer is different.