[E] Re: strange problem with query being dropped/ignored by the BIND process

Marc Richter marc.richter at de.verizon.com
Wed Jun 28 15:31:41 UTC 2017

Hi Ben,

thanks for the answer.

Yeah, I think you are right. I see a lot of udpInOverflows on the system,
which suggest that the receive buffer is too small indeed.

Is there any kind of recommendation or best-practice advice what the
buffers should ideally be set to on Solaris ?
I did search the ISC Knowledge Base, but didn't find any useful advice.

Regards
arc