Will BIND support RFC8080? ED25519 and Ed448 for DNSSEC

Nahual Terabits nahualterabits at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 14:15:15 UTC 2017

Ed25519 is now officially supported by the latest version of OpenSSL that
is on Github:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/tree/04dec1ab34df70c1588d42cc394e8f
a8b5f3191c

Documentation on how to generate an ed25519 key pair can be found here:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/master/doc/man7/Ed25519.pod

Documentation on how to sign and verify messages using ed25519 can be found
here:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/3409
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/master/doc/man3/
EVP_DigestSignInit.pod