bind does not resolved all domains (SERVFAIL)

Jim Glassford jmglass at iup.edu
Fri Jan 13 12:22:57 UTC 2017

Hi,
For me, today's problem is philasd.org, getting SERVFAIL
# dig  +trace philasd.org
couldn't get address for 'dns1.philasd.org': not found
couldn't get address for 'dns2.philasd.org': not found
dig: couldn't get address for 'dns1.philasd.org': no more

<https://intodns.com/philasd.org>
/ Missing nameservers reported by parent/
/ FAIL: The following nameservers are listed at your nameservers as
nameservers for your domain, but are not listed at the parent
nameservers (see RFC2181 5.4.1). You need to make sure that these
nameservers are working.If they are not working ok, you may have
problems! //
////*dns2.phila.k12.pa.us*//
////*dns1.phila.k12.pa.us*/

/SOA record/
/Hostmaster E-mail address: /*/please_set_email.absolutely.nowhere
/
*best!*

*