Configuration advice for a post-8020 world

Woodworth, John R John.Woodworth at CenturyLink.com
Mon Feb 13 03:02:13 UTC 2017

Phil,

Just ran a few more tests and it works without a hitch (even with an older
9.8 branch).  I should have tried this before assuming it wouldn't make a
difference.

Thanks for reminding me about assumptions :)

/John