bind 9 goes rogue and revert zone information

Alberto Colosi alcol at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:31:55 UTC 2017

lucky you say

zombie host and hijacked resourced poisoned DNS are not an hack

In years as Security Desk Seat I had at leat one attack from zombie hosts from a US University. Admins even not known was hacked.

Target of hackers is not only credit cards or other so valuable things. Even only a zombie host is a valuable item for them.