Testing...

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Aug 30 16:33:30 UTC 2017

On 08/30/2017 09:49 AM, Tony Finch wrote:
> You seem to be using Gmail which does de-duplication across all messages
> in your account, so your messages received from the list are deleted since
> they are duplicates of the copies in your sent-mail folder.

There is additional footer content (as well as headers) in messages from
the mailing list.

Does Gmail detect that and ignore it?  Or is the message simply folded
into the conversation in Gmail?

Also, there is a Mailman setting to enable receiving your own posts to
the mailing list.  I believe it is disabled by default.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die