DNS not resolving for a particular domain only

U Zee uzee001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 12:49:47 UTC 2017

Hi All,
We are experiencing a weird issue for the past week or two.
We run bind9 on RHEL/CentOS and one of our international offices that has their own auth and caching servers cannot resolve lenovo.com for some odd reason. If that office clients use google DNS it works but using their own DNS caching servers, it cant resolve. Commands dig and nslookup give a timeout. Although dig with trace is able to get to the final answer. Nothing in the logs indicate an issue. Also, this is the only address that cant resolve, everything else works fine.
We've contacted the ISP to make sure nothing is being blocked or anything, and thats all clear. The network team has confirmed they haven't done anything on the edge devices or any firewall rule modifications which can cause it.
Any ideas please???