Slow zone signing with ECDSA

Paul Kosinski bind at iment.com
Thu Apr 20 05:26:02 UTC 2017

"The tinfoil hat brigade in some distributions has resisted using them,
fearing some conspiracy to provide not-so-random numbers."

I think the NSA *did*, in fact, compromise the "Dual Elliptic Curve
Deterministic Random Bit Generator" and paid RSA to make it the default
in one of their products -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_EC_DRBG.