Alberto Rinaudo alberto.rinaudo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:58:21 UTC 2017

Hello,
I have a bind installation on a aws server and I'm trying to set up views
to give different responses based on the source location.
It works fine when this dns server is the first dns used by a client, I
guess because the source address used to discriminate between views is the
last hop.
If the query goes first to google dns instead I end up in the wrong view.
So here's the question: is it possible to use the original source address
to chose the view?
Am I looking at the right option or should I use something different than
views?
Thanks