BIND 9 windows XP builds

Paul Kosinski bind at iment.com
Tue Apr 18 23:41:05 UTC 2017

I would think that a Internet-connected box that is severely
compromised (e.g., has malware running with maximal privileges) is
about as bad as having the LAN that the box is on connected to the
Internet directly (without a Firewall etc.).

In particular, such a box could be remote controlled to attack XP in
whatever way XP is vulnerable to attacks from the Internet at large.